There is no official “stealth mode” in Tesla Model S that makes it sound like a golf cart. However, there is a third-party mod called “Stealth Mode Golf Cart” that you can install on your car. This mod will change the sound of your Tesla’s exhaust to make it sound more like a golf cart.
To install the Stealth Mode Golf Cart mod, you will need to:
- Download the mod from the TeslaFi website.
- Extract the mod files to a USB drive.
- Plug the USB drive into your Tesla’s USB port.
- Open the TeslaFi app on your phone.
- Go to the “Mods” tab.
- Select the “Stealth Mode Golf Cart” mod and click “Install”.
Once the mod is installed, your Tesla will sound like a golf cart when you drive it. You can disable the mod at any time by going back to the TeslaFi app and clicking “Uninstall”.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about the Stealth Mode Golf Cart mod:
- The mod is not officially supported by Tesla.
- The mod may void your Tesla’s warranty.
- The mod may not work on all Tesla Model S cars.
- The mod may make your Tesla’s exhaust louder than stock.
If you are interested in installing the Stealth Mode Golf Cart mod on your Tesla Model S, I recommend that you do your own research to make sure that it is right for you.