There is no official way to install a periscope on your Tesla Model X. However, there are a few third-party companies that sell periscope kits that you can install on your car.
One such company is called Periscope View. Their kit includes a periscope, a mount, and all the necessary hardware you need to install it on your Tesla Model X.
To install the Periscope View kit, you will need to:
- Remove the rearview mirror from your Tesla Model X.
- Attach the periscope mount to the mirror bracket.
- Screw the periscope into the mount.
- Adjust the periscope so that you have a clear view of the traffic ahead.
- Reinstall the rearview mirror.
Once the periscope is installed, you will be able to get a unique view of the traffic ahead that is not possible with the standard rearview mirror. This can be helpful for seeing over tall vehicles or for getting a better view of the road when you are backing up.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about installing a periscope on your Tesla Model X:
- The periscope will not be as clear as the standard rearview mirror.
- The periscope can be a distraction while driving.
- The periscope may not be compatible with all Tesla Model X cars.
If you are considering installing a periscope on your Tesla Model X, I recommend that you do your own research to make sure that it is right for you.